Member of the Month: Dolores Ware
For anyone that knows Dolores, they know that she is an energetic, never say quit, give me more (and super size it) kind of gal! We love her energy and think she's infectious (like a good disease!!) .Thanks for all that you bring to the group!
1. How did you find PT In The Park?
Was running through Red Wing and saw the sign "PT in the Park"
2. What is your favorite skill, exercise or WOD?
Skill - I think it’s called the push press, exercise - box jumps, WOD the chipper
3. What is your least favorite?
Burpees - they wipe me out!!
4. How long have you been doing PT In The Park?
About two months
5. What do you do for a living?
I am a speech language therapist
6. What is the best vacation you've ever taken?
7. Are you superstitious?
8. What kind of music do you like to listen to while working out?
9. What is one thing you miss about being a kid?
Lack of responsibility
10. If you could have any super power, which would you choose and why?
The power of neatness. I can't function without order and routine.
Many of our athletes do a lot of endurance work. Some of our athletes are still in school and attend football practice in the heat of the day. Today's WOD is homework. Watch the following video about hydration. Are you drinking enough water? Are you replacing lost electrolytes? Our body is a system of chemical and electrical impulses that control our muscles. If you're not drinking enough water and replacing electrolytes, you may not be "firing" or "functioning" at optimum. Stay hydrated!!!!